1. Manuscripts that do not meet the formal requirements or are not in line with the subject scope of the journal will not be considered or peer reviewed. Manuscripts that meet the formal requirements and the subject scope of the journal are peer reviewed by experts in the field.
2. This journal operates a double anonymized review process.
3. Each contribution is sent to two independent reviewers in the specific field of the submitted manuscript to assess its scientific quality. The reviewers may be members of Editorial Board or any other highly qualified experts from Institute of Scientific Information for Social Sciences or other institutions.
4. The reviewers must follow the principles of Publishing Ethics accepted by the journal. They are informed that the manuscripts sent in for reviewing are subject to copyright claims by the author and nondisclosure.
5. A reviewer cannot be employed with the research institute or educational establishment where the research was conducted.
6. Reviews are written according to the template accepted in the journal. The reviewer abides by the criteria to follow:
– whether the topic is relevant and novel;
– whether the content of the paper is in line with its name;
– whether the topic is thoroughly considered and the findings are well-grounded.
The reviewer chooses between one of the decisions to follow:
– the paper can be published without further changes;
– the paper needs to be revised;
– the paper is rejected.
The reviewing process shall not take longer than 30 days.
7. The review is sent to the author without indicating the reviewer’s name and affiliation if the reviewer recommends that the author should make some minor revisions, or on the author’s request.
8. The author is expected to revise the paper in no longer than 20 days. The editorial board reserves a right to reject a paper if the author fails to consider the reviewers’ comments in the revised paper.
9. After the acceptance of the manuscript the author will receive a letter with the possible date of publication. In the case of rejection the author will receive a motivated refusal.
10. The Editor-in-Chief is responsible for the final decision regarding acceptance or rejection of articles.
11. The rejected papers shall not be resubmitted for publication in journal.
12. The original copies of reviews are kept in the archive of the journal for 5 years.
All reviewers must be recognized experts on the subject of peer-reviewed materials and have publications on the subject of peer-reviewered article over the past three years.
The copies of reviews will be send to the Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation upon receipt of a relevant request.
Manuscript Requirements (download)